Download this app to your desktop
Welcome to the Sandbox Colouring Universe and be ready to become a lover of the colouring of tiny pixel art.
Four facts about Sandbox:
- Children feel how light, sweet and funny Sandbox is and that it's made just for them. It’s like cartoons, but they can participate in the performance, not only watch.
- Parents know it’s a great way for the whole family to spend time together. No Ads. Only safe art.
- Specialists know Sandbox is a great opportunity to work on your children’s or parents’ drawing and motor skills.
- Teachers know Sandbox is a great way to teach their kids or students basic number recognition and how to use a legend.
Features available for all:
- Search whatever you want, fruit, lips, gadgets, cats or maybe easy art. Handy search feature filters all content for you.
- Magic Round Button helps you to find similar art. Just try it and you'll love it.
- Collections give you an opportunity to organise all your art in the app.
- Free Drawing Mode lets you practise drawing pixel art. The best art will be featured.
- Turning your photos from the gallery into pixel art. No words needed.
- Hints highlight the most interesting art especially for you.
The Sandbox membership gives you an access to all the tiny pixel art in the application.
Try the 7 day trial period and if you enjoy Sandbox, do nothing and your membership automatically continues for as long as you choose to remain a member. The base subscription fee will be 2.99$/week after the 7 day trial period or 7.99$/month or 39.99$/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. An account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
Terms of Service: https://sandbox.love/terms.html
Best regards, Sandbox Team [with love]